The Online PowerPoint Course Intermediate Level enables learners to gain proficient skills in PowerPoint.
A Microsoft Certified Academy delivers this course. Our Microsoft Office training uses the latest technology in interactive training. The CPD Standards Institute fully accredits the training. CPD Accredited Certificates are issued upon successful completion.
Online PowerPoint Course Intermediate Level
As we communicate more visually, PowerPoint is a crucial skill in many industries and is becoming required by many employers. Up your presentation skills with this intermediate-level course.
The course is offered online at an intermediate level. The course has a virtual tutor included in the training system. The online instruction is very engaging and interactive. It will guide you through each lesson, give you exercises, and then correct any errors you make. The training system is adaptable and accessible at all hours of the day, meaning you may start at any time and study according to your schedule. It’s like having your own personal IT tutor at your disposal at all times.
PowerPoint Training Course Content
- Manage/move text in an outline
- Create a presentation from PowerPoint
- Rotate/apply effects to objects
- Grid and guides
- Draw shapes and copy/duplicate/resize/format/edit objects.
- Create/style/insert/edit/format a table
- Manage table’s rows/columns/cells
- Insert/manage/format a diagram
- Slide background
- Align/distribute/group/ungroup objects
- Change the objects’ stacking order
- Create a text box/PowerPoint Art object
- Format text object/text effects
- Format/manage/insert/save pictures
- Customise a theme
- Manage layouts/placeholders
- Format/use slide masters
- The Notes Master
- The Handout Master
A Virtual Tutor delivers the Microsoft PowerPoint Training on a live server. As a Microsoft Certified Academy, we have access to this technologically advanced system. Each lesson will be orally presented by the Virtual instructor, followed by a demonstration. You’ll also have a series of exercises that the Virtual instructor will monitor and correct.
Dates and duration
The training course has a duration of six months, but you continue to be able to access the learning material for one year. Start dates are flexible. You can start on any date.
You will need beginner-level or foundational skills to take this course. Learners who need to develop beginner-level skills should take the PowerPoint Course Beginner Level.
- Training developed by experts in the field
- User-friendly and realistic exercises to enable you to apply your new skills more effectively at work
- CPD Accredited Training written by Microsoft Platinum Partners
- CPD Certification issued on successful completion
- Professional qualification to build your CV and increase job options
- Flexible training schedule