The Online Microsoft Word Course Intermediate Level enables learners to gain a proficient level of skill in Word.
This course is delivered by a Microsoft Certified Academy. Our Microsoft Office training uses the very latest technology in interactive training. The training is fully accredited by the CPD Standards Institute. CPD Accredited Certificates are issued upon successful completion.
Online Word Course Intermediate Level
Word is a crucial skill in many industries and is becoming required by many employers. Up your presentation skills with this intermediate-level course.
The training is available online and is suitable for many different job types and learning aims. Our learning system is state of the art and is provided by Microsoft Platinum Partners. The training uses a virtual tutor inside the training system. The virtual tutor function will guide you through work-simulated, provide exercises and correct any errors you may make. This is a very interactive method of learning, which helps you gain confidence and real skills.
The training system is adaptable and accessible at all hours of the day, meaning you may begin the course at any time and study according to your own schedule. It’s like having your own personal IT tutor at your disposal at all times.
Word Training Course Content
- Create, fill, move around tables
- Select, insert, delete rows and columns
- Table styles
- Perfect and exploit tables
- Merge or split cells
- Convert text to table, table to text
- Calculate in a table
- Use drawing objects and pictures to brighten up your text
- Size, rotate, adjust, move, copy a drawing object
- Insert, manage, position, wrap a picture
- Charts; Diagrams
- Add impact with pictures, charts and diagrams
- Achieve maximum effect with shapes, text boxes, pictures etc.
- Format drawing object
- Format text in an object/WordArt
- Insert objects from other applications
- Insert document, cover page, blank page, special characters
- Character spacing and position
- Create, manage a custom dictionary
- AutoCorrect settings
- Statistics and document properties
- Create, protect, use a form
- Work, move around long documents
- Views and windows
- Use different headers and footers
- Manage automatic page breaks
- Manage footnotes, endnotes
- Hierarchy of titles
- Outline view
- Table of contents
The Microsoft Word Training is delivered by a Virtual Tutor on a live server. As a Microsoft Certified Academy, we have access to this technologically advanced system. Each lesson will be orally presented by the Virtual instructor, followed by a demonstration. You’ll also have a series of exercises that the Virtual instructor will monitor and correct.
Dates and duration
The training course has a duration of six months, but you continue to be able to access the learning material for one year. Start dates are flexible. You can start on any date.
You will need beginner-level or foundational skills to take this course, learners who need to developed beginner-level skills should first take the Word Course Beginner Level.
- Training developed by experts in the field
- User-friendly and realistic exercises to enable you to apply your new skills more effectively at work
- CPD Accredited Training written by Microsoft Platinum Partners
- CPD Certification issued on successful completion
- Professional qualification to build your CV and increase job options
- Flexible training schedule