Our Microsoft Office Diploma offers learners the ability to gain a full range of IT skills for an office environment This is a popular option for someone looking to upgrade their IT skills across the Microsoft Office programmes. Our Diploma will increase your confidence and efficiency at work. Successful completion of the Diploma will lead to gaining the CPD Accredited Microsoft Office Diploma, which is professional qualification to add to your CV.
Microsoft Office Diploma
The training is delivered online, using a virtual tutor. The virtual tutor instructs, corrects and provides examples, to simulate having a personal IT trainer. This is a very effective and up to date method of delivering interactive online training.
This Diploma develops proficient skills in three Microsoft Office Products. You can choose three from the following list:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- MS Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
The Diploma includes the two levels, Beginner and Intermediate.
If you would prefer to take Advanced Level training, you can take the Advanced Diploma; CLICK HERE for details.
Dates and Duration
There is a maximum duration of 6 months. It can be completed far before this time. The course can be started and taken at any time.
There are no entry requirements for this course. It is aimed at beginners.
- The Diploma content was written by senior Microsoft Trainers at a Microsoft Platinum Partner
- Benefit from the expertise of a Microsoft Platinum Partner
- Interactive training on a live server
- There is a Virtual Tutor that give instructions, exercises and corrections
- CPD Accredited Microsoft Office Diploma issued on successful completion
- Gain a professional qualification for your CV.
- The training is highly practical with numerous exercises to ensure learning retention is optimised.