This Power BI and Microsoft Excel Course provide the skills and knowledge needed to use Power BI and Excel. This is a vital mix of programmes for many analytical and managerial jobs. It enables you to manipulate, arrange and analyse sets of data. You can also create summaries and dashboards. It creates interactive business intelligence reports. It is useful for anyone with either analytical or managerial tasks at work.
The training is available online and is suitable for beginners. Our learning system is state of the art and is provided by Microsoft Platinum Partners. The training uses a virtual tutor inside the training system. The virtual tutor function will guide you through work-simulated, provide exercises and correct any errors you may make. This is a very interactive method of learning, which helps you gain confidence and real skills.
The training system is adaptable and accessible at all hours of the day, meaning you may begin the course at any time and study according to your schedule. It’s like having your own personal IT tutor at your disposal at all times.
Power BI and Microsoft Excel Course
Power BI is a powerful tool for analysis and creating managerial reports. Ideally, people looking to build Power BI skills have Microsoft Excel skills. This course enables learning to use Microsoft Excel to an advanced level and follow up with Power BI. This mix of skills is ideal for many careers involving analysing and creating reports.
Training Course Content
There are two main learning modules. Microsoft Excel and Power BI are the two main products covered, and each is a module. It would be best if you took the Excel Diploma and then the Power BI Course.
- Microsoft Excel Diploma – this includes Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Excel Courses.
- Power Bi Course – this is our core Power BI Course
Please click on the links to see the course content for each module.
Dates and Duration
This is a flexible study course. You can start at any time, and you can study on a flexible schedule. You have up to one year to complete the training. The average learning hours are 22 hours.
This course included Microsoft Excel training and Power BI. Therefore, there are no pre-requites. Please see our Power BI Course if you do not need Excel training.
- Training developed by experts in the field
- Realistic work simulated exercises enable you to apply your learning more effectively.
- CPD Accredited Training written by Microsoft Platinum Partners
- Build career skills
- CPD Certification issued on successful completion
- The mix of skills is a great compliment
- Power BI and Excel a great additional skills for a wide range of careers
- Professional qualification to build your CV and job options
- Flexible training schedule