As we begin to communicate professionally in a more visual manner, Access is a crucial skill in many industries and is becoming required by many employers. Now is your chance to learn a new skill and adapt to a technology-focused business world. This Online Beginner Access Course provides the skills and knowledge needed to work with Microsoft Access.
The training is available online and is suitable for beginners. Our learning system is state of the art and is provided by Microsoft Platinum Partners. The training uses a virtual tutor inside the training system. The virtual tutor function will guide you through work-simulated, provide exercises and correct any errors you may make. This is a very interactive method of learning, which helps you gain confidence and real skills.
The training system is adaptable and accessible at all hours of the day, meaning you may begin the course at any time and study according to your own schedule. It’s like having your own personal IT tutor at your disposal at all times.
Online Beginner Access Course
The training course has a duration of six months, but you continue to be able to access the learning material for one year. Start dates are flexible. You can start on any date.
Access Training Course Content
- Database Basics and Database Management
- Getting started with the Database Management System
- Database objects
- Overview of Access ribbon
- Opening a database
- Maintaining Database records
- Entering, Replacing, Editing, Finding, Delete and Sorting records
- Margins and orientation for printing any object
- Running a query in your database
- Moving around in a datasheet/form
- How to use the database data
- Print Preview database data
There are no requirements, the course commences at the beginner level.
- Training developed by experts in the field
- Realistic work simulated exercises to enable you to apply your learning more effectively at work
- CPD Accredited Training written by Microsoft Platinum Partners
- CPD Certification issued on successful completion
- Professional qualification to build your CV and job options
- Flexible training schedule