Microsoft Excel Courses offer the CPD Accredited course in Microsoft Beginner Excel which is delivered online. Microsoft Excel is a requirement of most office jobs. You may find it useful to record details to assist you in your role, whether it is in Admin, PA, Sales, Finance or Bookkeeping. Many employers will test candidates to ensure they have sound Excel skills.
Online Beginner Excel Course
Excel Courses offer you the opportunity to achieve a Microsoft Diploma in Excel. This will include training at Essential plus Intermediate plus Advanced Levels.
Excel Courses is a Certified Microsoft Office Academy. Students can gain the skills needed for everyday tasks. The Excel Course at Beginner level is CPD Accredited. A CPD certificate is issued on successful completion of the course.
A Virtual Tutor delivers the online Excel Essential course. The Virtual Tutor gives instructions, corrects your work immediately and also provides examples. This is very much like having your own personal IT Trainer. This is a very effective and up to date method of delivering interactive online training.
Excel Training Course Content
- Getting started with Excel
- How to format in Excel
- Formulas / Formatting
- Tables / Themes
- Merging Cells
- Hiding elements
- Shortcuts and Tips to build efficiency
- Graphics and Illustrations
Excel Courses offer you the option to continue training at Intermediate and Advanced Levels. This is offered at a £50 supplement to this module. This is a discounted price.
Dates and Duration
Training can be completed flexibly. Start date to suit your needs.
No requirements are needed for this course as it is designed for beginners.
CPD Accredited Course
- The course material was written by senior Microsoft Trainers in a Microsoft Certified Academy
- Live help with your own Virtual Tutor
- CPD Accredited Excel Course that leads to a CPD Certificate on completion
- A practical course that includes a number of exercises
- Outcome after completion – CPD Accredited certificate will be issued by the Microsoft Academy.