Microsoft Excel Courses offers training in Microsoft Excel Intermediate Level. This training is beneficial in order to gain professional knowledge which is an essential requirement in any office.
Excel Courses offer CPD Accredited Certificate at Intermediate on successful completion of the course.
A Virtual Tutor delivers the Excel training in an online format. The Virtual Tutor will instruct, correct and also give examples. This is very much like having your own personal IT Trainer. This method of delivering interactive online training is the most effective and up-to-date method of training.
- Create, manage and customise Charts / Tables
- Create and manage
- Present, sort data in a Table
- Automatic Calculations in a Table, Filtering
- Blank cells and duplicates
- Advanced Filtering and Statistics with a criteria range
- Copy rows filtered using a criteria range
- Display several lines of Data in one cell
- Absolute Reference in a Formula
- Copy Values, Copy with a link, Transposing
- Move, Copy, Hide sheets
- Select, Delete, Copy and Move objects
- Format chart items; Modify chart’s text items; Legend and plot area; Data series and chart axes; Manage series, Chart templates
- Create and manage Sparklines
- Modify a Text box / Drawing
- Rotate, Align, Stack and Group objects
- Apply, Manage conditional, Custom Formats
- Validation criteria
- Convert Data; Create a data series
- Use Cell ranges in functions
- Summarise Data with an outline
- Attach a comment to a cell
- Calculate with copied Values
Dates and Duration
You may start at any time to suit you. Assessment and certification are included in the price. You have access to the training program for 1 year.
You need to have completed the Beginner Excel Course or be confident that you already possess Beginner Level Excel skills. Consult us if in doubt about the best option.
Benefits of Excel Intermediate Course
- CPD Accredited Microsoft Certificate
- Accredited qualification to boost your CV and job options
- Prepared for any assessment at a job interview
- Confidence in the use of Excel at work
- Work quickly because of this additional knowledge
- Flexible training can be at home/work or at any time
- User-friendly system to make you professionally effective with this software
- Access to the training program for one year
CPD Accredited Microsoft Certificate in Excel Intermediate on successful completion.