Microsoft Word is a crucial skill for many jobs and is used for many different reasons. This Online Advanced Word Course provides the skills and knowledge needed to be an expert-level user.
The training is available online and is suitable for beginners. Our learning system is state of the art and is provided by Microsoft Platinum Partners. The training uses a virtual tutor inside the training system. The virtual tutor function will guide you through work-simulated, provide exercises and correct any errors you may make. This is a very interactive method of learning, which helps you gain confidence and real skills.
The training system is adaptable and accessible at all hours of the day, meaning you may begin the course at any time and study according to your schedule. It’s like having your own personal IT tutor at your disposal at all times.
Online Advanced Word Course
The training course has a duration of six months, but you continue to be able to access the learning material for one year. Start dates are flexible. You can start on any date.
Word Training Course Content
- Captions and table of illustrations
- Bookmarks; Cross references; Hyperlinks
- Text in columns; Index
- Citations and bibliography
- Create envelopes, address labels
- Mail merge: associating documents and recipients
- Insert, run mail merge
- Edit, add, sort, and delete recipients
- Select the records to print
- Conditional text in a mail merge
- Print labels via the mail merge
- Fields for variable data
- Create, modify, and delete styles
- Use the Styles pane
- Display formatting details
- Create, and customise a theme
- Create, modify, and delete a template
- Change the template attached to a document
- Copy styles to other files
- Set up, and manage application preferences
- Digital signatures
- Versions and recovery of files
- Blog posts
- Transfer, export – PDF, XPS, text, web page, e-mail
- Manage tracked changes; Comments
- Merge, compare, and protect documents
This is an Advanced Course, so you must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Word. Please consider the Beginner Word Course or Intermediate Word Course if you do not have a high level of Access knowledge to commence this level of training.
- Training developed by experts in the field
- Realistic work simulated exercises enable you to apply your learning more effectively.
- CPD Accredited Training written by Microsoft Platinum Partners
- CPD Certification issued on successful completion
- Professional qualification to build your CV and job options
- Flexible training schedule