This Online Beginner Word Course provides the skills and knowledge needed to work with Microsoft Word. Word is a vital part of many jobs. Microsoft Word enables people to produce business documents and deliver professional written communications efficiently. It is a core part of the IT programmes used in many professional jobs.
The training is available online and is suitable for beginners. Our learning system is state of the art and is provided by Microsoft Platinum Partners. The training uses a virtual tutor inside the training system. The virtual tutor function will guide you through work-simulated, provide exercises and correct any errors you may make. This is a very interactive method of learning, which helps you gain confidence and real skills.
The training system is adaptable and accessible at all hours of the day, meaning you may begin the course at any time and study according to your schedule. It’s like having your own personal IT tutor at your disposal at all times.
Online Beginner Word Course
The training course has a duration of six months, but you continue to be able to access the learning material for one year. Start dates are flexible. You can start on any date. You can find the Intermediate Word Course and Advanced Word Course here. We also offer a Microsoft Word Diploma.
Training Course Content
- Opening a new document
- Formatting and editing text made easy, entering text and displaying the non-printing characters.
- Moving and editing text in varying manners
- Navigate the word document
- Applying a quick style from the gallery, a theme
- Character colour, case, font and size
- Different levels in a list, list styles
- Line breaks, hanging indents, non-breaking space or hyphen
- Finding, copying and replacing text/formatting
- Paragraph indents, alignment, spacing, line spacing, borders and shading, moving, copying text
- Customised Numbered and bulleted lists
- Page layout, page breaks, headers and footers, page numbering, setting, managing and leader line tab stop
- Checking spelling and grammar, and synonyms
- Creating, using and managing an AutoText
There are no requirements, the course commences at the beginner level.
- Training developed by experts in the field
- Realistic work simulated exercises enable you to apply your learning more effectively.
- CPD Accredited Training written by Microsoft Platinum Partners
- CPD Certification issued on successful completion
- Professional qualification to build your CV and job options
- Flexible training schedule