Our Online Advanced Outlook Course will enable students to develop advanced capabilities and obtain CPD Accredited Certification in Advanced Microsoft Outlook.
Online Advanced Outlook Course
This course will teach you how to use Outlook at an advanced level. The course is delivered via a live server with a virtual instructor and a cutting-edge learning system. The virtual instructor will guide you through the activities and provide feedback.
The training system is adaptable and accessible at all hours of the day, meaning you may begin the course at any time and study according to your schedule. It’s like having your own personal IT tutor at your disposal at all times.
Training Course Content
- Archive messages
- Optimise the size of the mailbox
- Export, import a folder
- Manage data file
- Manage rules
- Dealing with Spam
- Share folders
- Group, share calendars
- Create, and manage rules
- Manage junk e-mail
- Calendar groups
- Share calendars
- Outlook on the Web (OWA).
- Dates and Duration
The course is six months long, although it can be completed in less time. It may be accessed online from any location. You can begin the training at any time and study according to your job and personal schedule.
You will need intermediate-level skills or greater to take the Advanced Course. You can take the Intermediate Outlook Course if needed to prepare for this course. We also have the Beginner Outlook Course, if need be.
PowerPoint Course Benefits
- Training delivered by Microsoft Certified Academy, ensuring standards are high and Microsoft-approved
- Live server with Virtual Tutor enables students to receive instruction and interactive learning.
- The system replicates personalised instruction.
- CPD Standards Certificate in Advanced Outlook is issued upon successful completion
- Certification issued on completion to enhance your CV and Career Profile
- The training is highly practical and includes many exercises to help you practice until you can apply your new skills
CPD Accredited Certificate in Advanced Outlook.