Microsoft Outlook Diploma is an accredited online training course. Outlook is needed in many jobs, and different programme parts are used.
Online Microsoft Outlook Diploma
Our Microsoft Certified Academy allows you to achieve a Microsoft Diploma in Outlook. This will include training at Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced levels.
We are a Certified Microsoft Office Academy. Our courses enable students to gain the necessary skills needed for everyday tasks. The Outlook Diploma is a CPD Accredited. The Diploma is issued to participants on successful completion of the course.
A Virtual Tutor delivers the online training. The Virtual Tutor will instruct, correct your work immediately and provide examples. This method of training is similar to having your own personal IT trainer. Students find this a very effective way of delivering interactive online training.
Outlook Diploma Content
The Diploma includes Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Outlook Courses. You can see the details of each below:
Dates and Duration
Training can be completed flexibly. Start date to suit your needs.
No requirements are needed for this course as it is designed to start at the beginner level.
CPD Accredited Course
- Senior Microsoft Trainers wrote the training programme at a Microsoft Certified Academy.
- Live help with your virtual tutor.
- CPD Accredited Microsoft Outlook Diploma issued on completion
- Some practical exercises are included.
- Upon completion, the Microsoft Academy will issue a CPD Accredited Diploma, which will build your CV and career options.