The Online Microsoft Outlook Course Intermediate Level enables learners to gain proficient skills in Outlook.
A Microsoft Certified Academy delivers this course. Our Microsoft Office training uses the latest technology in interactive training. The CPD Standards Institute fully accredits the training. CPD Accredited Certificates are issued upon successful completion.
Online Outlook Course Intermediate Level
The course is offered online at an intermediate level. The course has a virtual tutor in the training system; the online instruction is very engaging and interactive. It will guide you through each lesson, give you exercises, and correct any errors. The training system is adaptable and accessible at all hours of the day, meaning you may start at any time and study according to your schedule. It’s like having your own personal IT tutor at your disposal at all times.
Outlook Training Course Content
- Sort, group and filter messages
- Manage, and search folders
- Use rules to manage your messages automatically
- Create templates (forms)
- Outgoing messages management
- Quick steps
- Recall, resend messages
- Electronic business cards
- Manage conversation view
- Manage general e-mail options
- Message – Track options, follow-up flags
- Organise, and manage meetings
- Publish calendars
- Internet and Viruses
- Outlook on the Web (OWA).
A Virtual Tutor delivers the Microsoft Outlook Training on a live server. As a Microsoft Certified Academy, we have access to this technologically advanced system. Each lesson will be orally presented by the Virtual instructor, followed by a demonstration. You’ll also have a series of exercises that the Virtual instructor will monitor and correct.
Dates and durations
The training course has a duration of six months, but you continue to be able to access the learning material for one year. Start dates are flexible. You can start on any date.
You will need beginner-level or foundational skills to take this course. Learners who need to develop beginner-level skills should first take the Outlook Course Beginner Level.
- Training developed by experts in the field
- User-friendly and realistic exercises to enable you to apply your new skills more effectively at work
- CPD Accredited Training written by Microsoft Platinum Partners
- CPD Certification issued on successful completion
- Professional qualification to build your CV and increase job options
- Flexible training schedule